2D-Silver Stain Reagent II (for 10 gels)
For detection of proteins and nucleic acids migration by polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, silver staining is now being highlighted as a sensitive staining method.
However the original silver staining method is not necessarily easyto work and takes long-time.
2D-SILVER STAIN-II is an improved reagent kit developed to provide simple and fast staining. Application: 2D-SILVER STAIN-II is applicable to the detection of proteins and nucleic acids subjected to polyacrylamideand SDS-polyacrylamide slab gel electrophoresis.
Feature and Advantages: 1) Rapid staining results in a short time after electrophoresis.
2) Staining with higher sensitivity
For proteins: 50 to 100 times more sensitive than CBB staining
For nucleic acids: 50 to 100 times more sensitive than EB staining
3) Simple preparation and simple operation.
4) No use of such materials as heavy metals controlled by regulations.
5) Capable of restaining CBB-stained gels. (Double-staining)
6) Staining process can be stopped any time during development for desired chromatic figures.