AteloGene® Systemic Use in vivo Transfection
This in vivo transfection kit is designed for delivering siRNA/miRNA into animal tissues, mouse in particular, to introduce the siRNA/miRNA into cells by systemic administrations.
Atelocollagen is positively charged and can thus electrostatically form complexes with nucleic acids when they are mixed together at appropriate concentrations and ratios. The complexes protect nucleic acids from being degraded by nucleases in in vivo.
Feature and Advantages
- Prolonged in vivo RNAi effect because atelocollagen, the main component of AteloGene® products, form complexes with siRNA/miRNA.
- Since AteloGene® products are made from atelocollagen, it is nontoxic.
- AteloGene® Systemic Use does not form a gel and siRNA/miRNA are efficiently delivered throughout the entire body via the blood circulation following tail vein injection.
- i.v. administration of nucleic acids
- i.p. administration of nucleic acids
Instruction of use
*It can be used more than 10 administrations depending on target tissue because one administration is assumed to be 200μl.
Storage: 2-10°C For research use only.
Expiration date: 5 years from manufacturing date printed on the box.